WHAT INTERESTS AND INSPIRES ME THROUGH MY TRAVELS

Jan 27, 2010

Statement Shoes

Today I decided that my shoe obsession is getting a little much and that I should put it into blog form about the shoes I am loving.  I really like architectural heels.  They enchant me.  I like my shoes to be bright and pretty but with a little bit of quirky.

I love how these are almost gaudy.  The rhinestones are gorgeous!


These Marc Jacobs heels are one of my favorite.  I love how they are so different but I can't imagine walking in them!

Just the right amount of funky for everyday use!


The spider web Roberto Cavalli's are so enchanting and such a great color to be worn with everything.



These Miu Miu's are great.  Another everyday type of heel and soooo high, I am in love! or lust whichever :)

I love these Prada heels, the mix of texture and color, what a great spring shoe!


What can a post about statment shoes be without Christian Loubitain??  I told you I love color!


Finally a pair of statement shoes in action.  I can only imagine how fab this outfit has to be!

No comments: